UGGScuffette II Black/Grey Womens Slippers
• Hurley's hint: We advise purchasing your regular footwear size. Please see our full UGG size guide for more information
• Sheepskin lined slippers with cuff detail
• UGG embossed logo to outer side
• UGG® branded sole
• Silkee suede upper
• 17mm genuine sheepskin sockliner that naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep your feet dry
• Rubber outsole
• This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
• We recommend the UGG® Care Kit for your UGG® slippers
• UGG® style code: 5661
• In line with international footwear sizing guidelines, the women's UK size is shown half a size larger inside products as the US sizing conversion is used.
• Trademark Disclaimer: Please be advised that effective for Fall/Winter 2019, product and packaging will not have the circle R trademark marking – ®. Therefore there may be a crossover in stock that you may receive, due to the phasing out of the – ®. 'Trademark Disclaimer' cards will be included with the product.
We offer a variety of shipping methods fulfilled by Royal Mail, DPD & DHL.
Free UK shipping applies automatically to full price orders over £65!
Click here to see our full delivery options
We accept items returned to us for a refund or exchange if returned in their original condition within 14 days of you receiving your order. For our full returns policy, please click here
We are concious of the environmental impact and customer cost of returns and hope to reduce this by providing as much size information as possible so you can purchase an item you are confident will fit. We'll update the product's description with any fit hints we have, but if you have any queries regarding sizing you can get in touch with our customer service team.
Some customers find UGG shoes to fit slightly small. Often this can be because the sheepskin is very fluffy and plush when first purchased, with wear this lining flattens and the shoe becomes a slightly looser fit. We recommend purchasing your regular footwear size.
Customer feedback has noted that the UGG Mini and Ultra Mini boots can be difficult to get your foot into as the opening of the boot is quite narrow. We would recommend using a shoe horn to aid getting the shoe on. This does get easier with time as the opening loosens slightly with wear. The boots feature a pull tag at the back that can be used to assist getting the boots on, however please take care not to rip the stitching of the tag.
WOMENS UGG SHOES
|UK SIZE ON BOX||3.5||4.5||5.5||6.5||7.5||8.5||9.5|
MENS UGG SHOES
|EUR SIZE ON BOX||39.5||40.5||42||43||44.5||45.5|
TODDLER UGG SHOES
KIDS UGG SHOES
*CM measurements are from the longest toe to the heel of the foot. To measure this we would advise putting a piece of paper on the floor, standing on it bare foot and marking the tip of your longest toe and the back of your heel.