5% CASH-BACK VALUE ON ALL YOUR PURCHASES
Launched over 10 years ago the 'Hurley Loyalty Scheme' is our way of saying thank you to our Loyal Customers. Our Loyalty scheme is not a credit or debit card it is just a way of thanking you for shopping with us and giving you something back.
You can sign up online or in store and for every purchase (including sale items) you will receive a MINIMUM 5% CASH-BACK VALUE on to your loyalty account/card. You can save or use the points towards future purchases in store or online. Points can be used in full or part payment of your purchase. Please note loyalty points cannot be collected or redeemed against postage charges.
To become a loyalty customer online, all you need to do is create a free account. Make sure you are signed in every time you place an order so you earn points.
Make sure you sign up for our email newsletters to never miss out on our loyalty promotions!
Our Loyalty customers get:
• 5% of everything you spend
• Double (10%), triple (15%) and even quadruple (20%) loyalty point promotions
• Loyalty Events - with entertainment, drinks, nibbles and gifts/giveaways
• Early access to sales and promotions
• Saved purchase history for your convenience
You are automatically enrolled in our Loyalty scheme when you create an online account with us, and will begin earning points from your first purchase. To view your account balance, log in to your account and visit the loyalty section in 'my account' settings.
When making a purchase in store you will be asked if you want to be come a loyalty member and the sales assistant will take your details to sign you up, you will then be given a store loyalty card.
If you have shopped online with us or plan to in the future please ensure you provide the email address that matches your online account. If a different email is provided then you will have two separate accounts for store and online with two different points values that cannot be used in the same transaction.
Updating your details
If you need to change your loyalty card details i.e. name or address or want to merge multiple accounts you may have; please go into your nearest store with photo ID and a staff member will be able to help you.
Alternatively if you cannot access one of our stores please email email@example.com explaining your request and include the following details; name, address, telephone number and email address that your loyalty account is currently registered under and the new details you want this to be registered with.
If you would like to merge two accounts with two different lots of details i.e. partners with the same address but different name on each account, this can be done but again you must BOTH go into store and present photo ID to give consent to merge them. Please note the email address on the account must be used for online shopping or this will be a separate account too.
For any other loyalty requests please also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love rewarding our Loyal customers and thank you for joining our fantastic Loyalty scheme.
Please see below for the 'Hurley Loyalty' T&C's.
How do I start earning points?
You must register a free account with us to be automatically enrolled into our Loyalty scheme. It is essential that you log into your account before placing an order to ensure you collect your loyalty points. If you are not signed in, the points will not be collected. You will automatically earn 5% of what you spend back in points, as soon as your order is received successfully on our end.
How do I spend my points online?
First, ensure you are logged in to your account. Then proceed through to checkout as normal. On the page where you enter billing and shipping information, you will see a box that displays your loyalty balance in points (100 points = £1.00). Then you can enter in the field below this how many points you wish to redeem against this purchase.
I have lost my loyalty card - how do I get a new one?
If you have lost your loyalty card do not worry - please go into your nearest store with some photo ID. The staff will be able to search for your account, cancel the old card and issue you a new one so you can continue to shop with ease. Please note that your first lost card is free however after this £5 worth of loyalty points will be deducted for each replacement card to cover admin and supplies charges.
I have a loyalty card/account but how do I use this online?
If you have an in store card when you go to shop with us online you must create an account under the same details your card is registered to. If these are different details - especially the email address - the two accounts will not be connected and you will be set up with a separate online account with a 0 points balance under those details.
If this is already the case and you want to amend and merge your accounts please email: email@example.com with a copy of your ID. Please specify which of the loyalty accounts has the correct details so the accounts can be merged. This can take 24/48 hours to process for the details to update and be used correctly. You will be notified once this has been done.
I have a store loyalty card and an online account but they don't have the same details and/or points value?
This would mean that as above your two accounts are separate and under different information in store and online.
Please follow the above steps to get your accounts merged to be able to use the full points balance.
I have an online loyalty account but I haven't shopped in store before?
No problem - when you go into our store give the staff the details for your online account. They will be able to search the system and assign a card to this so you can also spend your points in store.
Hurley Loyalty Terms & Conditions are listed here, including a Data Protection statement. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions please contact us via our website www.hurleys.co.uk
1. Hurley Loyalty Cards are issued by and remain the property of Merepress Ltd which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
- (a) terminate the scheme;
- (b) decline to issue Loyalty cards/accounts; and
- (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Loyalty cards/ accounts points collected, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Hurley Loyalty scheme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a Loyalty card or points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
2. All participants in the Hurley Loyalty Scheme must be aged 16 years or over.
3. The Hurley Loyalty Card/Account is not transferable, and can only be used by the person(s) whose name(s) are linked to the account.
4. Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Merepress Ltd.
5. Your Loyalty Card can only be used in store and on-line at www.hurleys.co.uk. Your Loyalty Card cannot be used as a credit/debit card or a guarantee card.
6. The Hurley Loyalty Scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Hurley Loyalty Points cannot be transferred sold or in any way traded. They may only be pooled by members linked to the same account who also hold their own Loyalty card.
7. Your Hurley Loyalty Card/Account cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owners of a business without the prior written consent of Merepress Ltd.
8. Merepress Ltd cannot be held liable for lost, stolen, damaged cards or any points on such cards. Lost, stolen or damaged cards can be replaced at the discretion of Merepress Ltd. The first replacement will be free of charge - however for future replacements 500 points (£5) will be deducted to cover the cost of the new card and administration charges. In this event all points that are still on our computer system relating to the original card will be transferred onto your replacement card and the original card will be made inactive. Visit the store or use the contact page online at www.hurleys.co.uk for further advice or if you need to report your card lost, damaged or stolen.
9. To collect and redeem points for a transaction in-store, your 'Hurley Store Loyalty Card' must be presented at the till point. To collect and redeem points on purchases made online, you will be required to log into your account with the details which match your account.
10. Points will only be added at the point of transaction both in store and online. If you forget to enter your Loyalty details at this point there may be specific occasions when we add points later at our discretion; however you will need to provide your original receipt and Loyalty card/account information in store or email firstname.lastname@example.org for online transactions before any points are added.
11. Points will not be given for purchases of Gift Cards, this can be earned by the person spending the gift card. Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Merepress Ltd.
12. You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then five points will be awarded for every £1 that is spent (where 1 point is equal to £0.01). This can be altered at the discretion of Merepress Ltd. Merepress Ltd shall be entitled to set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each Loyalty Account in respect of special promotional items on which additional points are awarded.
13. Merepress Ltd shall be entitled at any time to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates to are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund/credit of the purchase price is given or if the relevant products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent points value. Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower points value Merepress Ltd shall be entitled to cancel the balance of points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products.
14. Where points are redeemed and used as part payment for goods, further Loyalty points will only be awarded on the remaining balance once the redeemed points have been deducted.
15. The current redemption value of points is one point equals one penny. Merepress Ltd reserves the right to vary the rate at any time.
16. In the event of points being collected with our partners, other terms and conditions may apply. Please check with our partners for further details.
17. If returning goods where Loyalty points have been used as full or part payment or where Loyalty points have been awarded, the same Loyalty card must be present for an exchange, credit or refund to take place, alternatively the Loyalty account can be assigned at the return point both in store and online. In these circumstances points that were used as part or full payment will be credited back onto the card, and any points that were awarded will be deducted off the card. Any balance that was paid using cash, credit card or cheque will be subject to our standard returns policy as worded on your receipt and in store at the till point. In all circumstances proof of purchase is required. This does not affect your statutory rights.
18. When returning goods that were part of a multiple item sale transaction a proportionate percentage of the original points spent will be added back onto the card/account and a proportionate percentage of the points earned in the initial transaction will be deducted off the card/account.
19. If item(s) are returned and refunded (inc faulty items) and the points that were earned on the item(s) have been spent, the monetary value of the points (as they were issued) will be deducted from the value of the refund.
20. Hurley employees cannot be a member of the Loyalty scheme.
21. The promoter of the Hurley Loyalty Scheme is Merepress Limited, The Mall, Middlebrook Leisure Park, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6JA.
* NOTICE: From September 2016, all Loyalty Customers will receive 5% of their purchases.
Data Protection Statement
We would like to use your details from the application form, plus details on how you use your Loyalty card and what you buy in our stores, to:
- Help manage the Hurley Loyalty scheme and improve the way we run it
- Understand our customers' shopping habits to improve our service
- Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you and your family
We will share your details among Hurley companies, and businesses that process Loyalty card information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print mailings).
We may also use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.