BarbourMens Charcoal Herringbone Tweed Cap
Embrace country living with this panelled flat cap by Barbour. Expertly crafted from premium wool in a classic herringbone style, this timeless design will not look out of place in the countryside or city.
• Flat cap style
• Herringbone finish
• Panelled structure
• 100% Wool
• Lining: 100% Cotton
• Woven in England
We offer a variety of shipping methods fulfilled by Royal Mail, DPD & DHL.
Free UK shipping applies automatically to full price orders over £65!
Click here to see our full delivery options
We accept items returned to us for a refund or exchange if returned in their original condition within 14 days of you receiving your order. For our full returns policy, please click here
We are concious of the environmental impact and customer cost of returns and hope to reduce this by providing as much size information as possible so you can purchase an item you are confident will fit. We'll update the product's description with any fit hints we have, but if you have any queries regarding sizing you can get in touch with our customer service team.
BARBOUR SIZE GUIDEBelow you will find the Barbour size guide for menswear, including jackets, knitwear and trousers for Barbour, Barbour International Clothing and Barbour Steve McQueen.
Based on other customer's feedback, we advise that Barbour fits generally true to size. Please be aware that while the size guide below is provided by the manufacturer, each style of jacket will vary slightly in size. We also advise customers to take into account room for layers underneath your coat in the winter months. If you have any hesitations about sizing, please get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will be happy to assist.
|Chest Sizes - Jackets (Barbour International, Lifestyle and Heritage)|
|Chest Sizes - Jackets (Barbour Sporting, Classic & Countrywear)|
|Chest Sizes - Knitwear (Barbour International, Lifestyle and Heritage)|
|Chest Sizes - Knitwear (Barbour Sporting, Classic & Countrywear)|
- Our most streamlined fit, the Slim Fit is designed to flatter and give a modern silhouette.
- Our most stylish and fashion-forward fit.
- A figure-hugging style, offering an incredibly flattering finish.
- Strong attention to seam detail ensures the sleekest outline possible.
- Our Regular Fit is sleek enough to look smart in the city or the country, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
- Designed to suit everyone, in all activities.
- Stylish yet comfortable enough for ease of movement.
- A timeless fit that is versatile enough to be teamed with everything.
- Our Relaxed Fit is our most generous fit, allowing for layering underneath and practical dressing, whilst ensuring that our renowned classic style is not compromised.
- Our most versatile and practical fit.
- Designed to suit all ages and sizes.
- Relaxed and classic, this fit promises to stand the test of time.
Below is the Barbour size guide for women's Barbour coats and jackets.