We always endeavour to meet our delivery promise, however, during exceptionally busy times, we apologise if deliveries take longer.
All items require a signature unless you opt to have them left in a safe place. If you chose a safe place unfortunately Hurley's do not accept responsibility for missing items once they have been delivered.
• UK Standard Delivery - FREE DELIVERY on orders over £65 (EXCLUDING SALE ITEMS)
• UK Standard Delivery - £3.50 (2-5 Working Days from dispatch date)
• UK Next Working Day (Special) Delivery - £8 (Orders placed before 12pm Mon –Thur excludes Bank Holidays)
• UK Saturday Delivery (Order before 12pm Friday) - £12
• Europe Standard Delivery - £12
• Worldwide Standard Delivery - £20
• Northern Ireland - UK rates
• Highlands / Islands / Scilly Isles / Isle of Man / and Channel Islands are classed as UK
Please note: Your first order with us must be sent to your billing address. Any order made after your first order can be sent to a different address.
FREE DELIVERY TO STORES
Collect your Web order from one of our stores (2-5 days from order)
Select one of the stores at checkout
13/14 The Mall Middlebrook Leisure Park Horwich Bolton BL6 6JA
30 The Grand Arcade Wigan WN1 1BH
You will be notified by email once your order is ready for collection.
You then have seven days to collect your goods.
Please contact the store if you are unable to collect it within that time, they will help if they can.
If your order is not collected in seven days it will be returned to our warehouse and Refunded
(this can take up to 30days to reach your account but we will process it as fast as we can)
Please bring the following items with you:
1) Proof of purchase – a print out of your confirmation email or show it on your smart phone
2) Form of ID: Bank Card/Photo ID/Utility Bill
3) If someone else is collecting the goods on your behalf they must present your proof of purchase as well as a utility bill showing your name and address
4) We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you can, try on the product whilst you are at the store.
Please note that in busy periods, there may be a delay in dispatching your order. Thank you for your patience.
• We will make every effort to ship the items to you within the time stated but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
• Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before placing you order, please ensure that you have included your full address details so we can notify you in the event of a delivery problem. Occasionally we may be required to make additional checks on your payment or address details and this may delay your order. If this is the case we will, where possible, notify you by email. Hurley uses Sagepay and PayPal for online banking to ensure safe banking for all our customers online.
• Getting your goods to you safely and swiftly is most important to us. That’s why we entrust our deliveries to Royal Mail.
• Our standard delivery is sent on a Tracked 48 service by Royal Mail (Signed For) (Orders are estimated to arrive within 2-5 working days from dispatch). All dispatch emails are sent around 6pm on the day of dispatch (please check spam/junk folders).
• ALL items need to be signed for unless you choose for them to be left in a safe place. Hurley do not accept responsibility for items left in a safe place once they have been delivered.
• If you miss a delivery, a Royal Mail card will be left letting you know how to arrange another delivery or how to collect your order in person.
• Delivery will be attempted any time between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Saturday. Undelivered parcels will be returned back to our distribution centre after a holding period of 7 working days.
• Deliveries to Ireland are classed as International Delivery.
• If your entire order is sent to you in two separate parcels you will only be charged one delivery charge.
• If only part of your order is available, we will dispatch the items that are in stock and cancel the out of stock items. You will not be charged for any items that are not sent to you and will be refunded straight away for the items that aren’t available.
• All deliveries will be made according to the carrier's standard procedures; therefore we cannot guarantee a particular delivery date or time. Please note that delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Hurley shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
• We regret that we are unable to deliver goods to a PO Box.
• We aim to despatch all orders within 48hrs.
If you order goods from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which will be levied when the order reaches the delivery address. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. For further information please contact your local customs office before placing your order.
Orders that are large or heavy in weight may be subject extra delivery charges. If any order is subject to an extra delivery charge we will contact you to advise you of the cost and if you still want to purchase the item we will take the extra postage charge over the phone.You still have the option to cancel the order if you do not wish to pay any additional delivery costs.
• Due to shipping restraints, Suitcases are only available to be sent to UK postcodes.
FREE DELIVERY TO BFPO
We are happy to say that we offer FREE delivery to BFPO postcodes. The British Forces Post Office provides efficient postal services for serving British Forces Personnel and their families worldwide.
For your order to be sent to a BFPO address add your items to the basket as normal. On the “View your details” page please select the country as BFPO and your Shipping Method as BFPO Delivery. This will entitle you to free shipping to the BFPO address.
Once you have clicked “Pay with Card” or “PayPal”, you will be taken the checkout page “Your details”. Here please enter your UK billing address which is registered to a UK bank account. (If you do not have a UK bank account then we cannot offer this service) Please keep the country in your billing address to BFPO. Then select to add a delivery address. Here enter the BFPO address which you would like the order to be sent.
We cannot confirm a specific delivery time scale, as delivery to BFPO addresses are determined by forwarding carriers. Please note we may have to adhere to restrictions placed by the MOD e.g. on locations, weight etc. If the weight of an order is over 2kg then unfortunately we cannot honour it. In no event are we liable for any delays in delivery or damages.
For last posting dates to certain BFPO locations please see the MOD website
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01706 628 114 if any problems arise.
We endeavour to provide the best customer service we can. Should a problem arise, we will make every effort to resolve the issue. However, should the problem be unsolvable, or you prefer to cancel your order please contact us. Unfortunately it will not always be possible to stop the order if this has already been picked up by the delivery service in this case Hurley will not be liable for the postage.
We advise you check the process of the order before you request cancellation.
Under the consumer contract regulations, you have 14 working days (from the day you receive your order) to cancel your purchase.
If you cancel your order after it has been dispatched you must not open the parcel before returning it to us.
Once Hurley receives notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to Hurley from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Hurley in the condition that they were in when delivered to you.
You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Hurley.
If we are unable to fulfil your order we will inform you as soon as possible and credit your payment without delay.
Hurley reserves the right to refuse any order.
While we hope you will be very happy with your purchase if you’d like to return an item for a refund or exchange, follow the relevant instructions. Please see the “Returns Policy” for further details and to download a returns form.
If you need some advice or have any questions please email our Customer Services email@example.com they will be more than happy to help.