- Offers Available
- 10% Off First Order(use codeFIRSTORDERat the shopping basket)
- 5% Loyalty- Cashback value on all of your purchases (opt in at checkout)
Leather boots with a lace up fastening by UGG®, featuring a contrasting sheepskin tongue with a pull tab to the back and a stacked heel.
• 4” Shaft height
• Ghillie lace keepers
• Metal UGG® logo tab and rivet to heel
• PORON® foam insole lined with leather and 7mm sheepskin
• Molded rubber forefoot and heel tap
• 3” Heel wrapped with distressed stack leather
• Upper: Leather/ Sheepskin, Inner: Sheepskin, Sole: Rubber
• UGG® style code: 1013676
• In line with international footwear sizing guidelines, the women's UK size is shown half a size larger inside products as the US sizing conversion is used
In line with international footwear sizing guidelines, the Women's UK size is shown half a size larger inside products as the US sizing conversion is used. Please be assured that we will always send you the UK whole size you select.
|Label Inside Footwear||W5/3.5||W6/4.5||W7/5.5||W8/6.5||W9/7.5||W10/8.5|
UK Standard delivery FREE for orders over £65 (Excluding sale items)
UK Standard Delivery - £3.50 (2-5 Working Days from dispatch date)
UK Next Day Delivery - £8 (Orders placed before 12pm Mon –Thur excludes Bank Holidays)
UK Saturday Delivery (Order before 12pm Friday) - £12
Europe Standard Delivery - £12
Worldwide Standard Delivery - £20
*Please note that if you enter a safe place option then your order may not be sent signed for, you are also liable once the item has been delivered by our courier.
FREE delivery to BFPO addresses!
We accept all major credit/debit cards for payment as well as PayPal. If your credit/debit card is rejected by our online payment processing systems, please double-check that all the details you entered on the website were correct. Your name and address details must match the cardholder address details held by your card issuer. If the problem persists, please contact your credit/debit card provider.
If the payment is not authorised by your bank or card issuer then the order will not be complete and we will not be able to fulfil the order. Please note that some issuing banks may still reserve your funds for a period of time.
All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer, to maintain security and prevent fraud. We work with Sage Pay to delivery essential service to our customer. Sage Pay are the fastest payment service provider that specialises in secure card payments solutions.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information