- Offers Available
- 10% Off First Order(use codeFIRSTORDERat the shopping basket)
- 5% Loyalty- Cashback value on all of your purchases (opt in at checkout)
Take Flight with Ted Baker Luggage this season. This case is perfect for your hand luggage and is complete with a stylish graphite print, high-tech features and plenty of room for your essentials!
Ted Baker Luggage boasts an ultra lightweight construction, a full Makrolon® polycarbonate shell and a state-of-the-art telescopic trolley system.
Four smooth-rolling corner wheels create exceptional maneuverability and a fixed TSA combination lock is also provided for secure travel.
• Now featuring a plastic cover to protect the case when traveling and storing away
• TSA-Accepted Luggage Locks - Ideal for air travel, the TSA lock allows airport-screeners to unlock, inspect and relock bags without damaging lock
• Five Year Warranty - See guarantee inside for details
• Super lightweight and ultra strong aluminium trolley system, with multi height feature; 3.65kg
• Ted Baker embossed logo plate with metallic highlight finish
• Leather side and top handle with embossed branding
• Branded zip pulls
• Button design to wheels with metallic effect branded plate
• Birds of Prey printed lining
• Dimensions: H 54cm x W 37cm x D 24cm
• Capacity: 40 LTR
• Due to shipping restraints, this item is only available to be sent to UK postcodes
|JAPAN & HONG KONG Size||7||9||11||13||15||17|
|MENS UNDERWEAR - FITTED BOXERS|
UK Standard delivery FREE for orders over £65 (Excluding sale items)
UK Standard Delivery - £3.50 (2-5 Working Days from dispatch date)
UK Next Day Delivery - £8 (Orders placed before 12pm Mon –Thur excludes Bank Holidays)
UK Saturday Delivery (Order before 12pm Friday) - £12
Europe Standard Delivery - £12
Worldwide Standard Delivery - £20
*Please note that if you enter a safe place option then your order may not be sent signed for, you are also liable once the item has been delivered by our courier.
FREE delivery to BFPO addresses!
We accept all major credit/debit cards for payment as well as PayPal. If your credit/debit card is rejected by our online payment processing systems, please double-check that all the details you entered on the website were correct. Your name and address details must match the cardholder address details held by your card issuer. If the problem persists, please contact your credit/debit card provider.
If the payment is not authorised by your bank or card issuer then the order will not be complete and we will not be able to fulfil the order. Please note that some issuing banks may still reserve your funds for a period of time.
All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer, to maintain security and prevent fraud. We work with Sage Pay to delivery essential service to our customer. Sage Pay are the fastest payment service provider that specialises in secure card payments solutions.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information