5% cash-back value on ALL your purchases
Launched over 10 years ago the Hurley Loyalty Scheme it is our way of saying thank you to our Loyal Customers.
It is not a credit card or debit card it is just a way of thanking you for shopping with us.
You can sign up online or in store and for every purchase including sale items you receive a minimum 5% cash-back value on to your loyalty account. You can save or use the points towards future purchases in store or online. Points can be used in full or part payment of your purchase.
If you spend £100 you receive 500 points (equivalent to £5.00)
Loyalty Customer offers are sent by email so keep us informed if you change your email address* and check your junk/spam inbox if you are not receiving our newsletters.
Recent promotions have included:
• Double (10%) Triple (15%) and even Quadruple (20%) Loyalty Points
• Loyalty Event Evenings - All Purchases entered into a draw for a Ted Baker Outfit / Timberland Boots / Pair of Designer Sunglasses (Ray-Ban & Michael Kors)
• Raffles & Competitions
How do I sign up?
In store or online when you make a purchase, please ensure that the tick box is selected at the checkout page to be opted in.
WEB applicants will be sent a Web Loyalty Number which can be used online to collect and redeem points on web purchases. However if you wish to use your points in our stores you will require a Store Loyalty Card. Please email your request to email@example.com they will change your account number and post you a Store Loyalty Card.
STORE applicants will receive a Store Loyalty Card that can be used online and in store.
*To update your Loyalty details email firstname.lastname@example.org with either your Web Loyalty Number or your Store Loyalty Card Number. Include your Name, Address, Postcode, Phone number and Email address making it clear what information needs updating
We love rewarding our Loyal customers and thank you for joining our fantastic Loyalty scheme.
Please see below for the “Hurley Loyalty” Terms and Conditions
LOYALTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hurley loyalty terms & conditions are listed here: including a Data Protection statement. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions please contact us via our website www.hurleys.co.uk
1. Hurley Loyalty Cards are issued by and remain the property of Merepress Ltd which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue loyalty cards / accounts; and (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel loyalty cards/ accounts points collected, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Hurley loyalty scheme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a loyalty card or points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
2. All participants in the Hurley Loyalty Scheme must be aged 16 years or over.
3. The Hurley Loyalty Card/ Account is not transferable, and can only be used by the person(s) whose name(s) are linked to the account.
4. Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Merepress Ltd.
5. Your Loyalty Card can only be used in store and on-line at www.hurleys.co.uk. Your Loyalty card cannot be used as a credit/debit card or a guarantee card.
6. The Hurley Loyalty Scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Hurley Loyalty Points cannot be transferred sold or in any way traded. They may only be pooled by members linked to the same account who also hold their own loyalty card.
7. Your Hurley Loyalty Card/Account cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owners of a business without the prior written consent of Merepress Ltd.
8. Merepress Ltd cannot be held liable for lost, stolen, damaged cards or any points on such cards. Lost, stolen or damaged cards can be replaced at the discretion of Merepress Ltd. The first replacement will be free of charge however for future replacements 500 points (£5) will be deducted to cover the cost of the new card and administration charges. In this event all points that are still on our computer system relating to the original card will be transferred onto your replacement card and the original card will be made inactive. Visit the store or use the contact page online at www.hurleys.co.uk for further advice or if you need to report your card lost, damaged or stolen.
9. To collect and redeem points for a transaction in-store, your Hurley Store Loyalty Card must be presented at the till point
9b. To collect and redeem points on purchases made online, you will be required to quote your Web Loyalty Number or Store Loyalty Card Number on your order.
10. Points will usually only be added to a valid Loyalty card at the time when you buy products included in the scheme. There may be specific occasions when we add points later at our discretion; however you will need to provide your original receipt and loyalty card before any points are added.
10b. Points can be added at a later date to your Loyalty account by attaching your ORIGINAL RECEIPT to the Loyalty Support form, which can be given to you in store. Post them to the below address within 4 WEEKS of purchase. Unfortunately copy receipts cannot be accepted and original receipts cannot be returned.
Address: Hurleys, Unit B12F, Heywood Distribution Park, Pilsworth Road, Heywood, OL10 2TS.
11. Points collected on additional cards linked to the main Loyalty card holder's account will be credited to this account.
12. Points will not be given for purchases of Gift Cards.
Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Merepress Ltd.
13. You must also spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then five points will be awarded for every £1 that is spent. (Where 1 point is equal to £0.01) This can be altered at the discretion of Merepress Ltd. Merepress Ltd shall be entitled to set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each Loyalty Account in respect of special promotional items on which additional points are awarded.
14. Merepress Ltd shall be entitled at any time to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund / credit of the purchase price is given or if the relevant products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent points value. Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower points value Merepress Ltd shall be entitled to cancel the balance of points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products.
15. Where points are redeemed and used as part payment for goods, further loyalty points will only be awarded on the remaining balance once the redeemed points have been deducted.
16. The current redemption value of points is one point equals one penny. Merepress Ltd reserves the right to vary the rate at any time.
17. In the event of points being collected with our partners, other terms and conditions may apply. Please check with our partners for further details.
18. If returning goods where a loyalty points have been used as full or part payment or where Loyalty points have been awarded, the same Loyalty card must be present for an exchange, credit or refund to take place. In these circumstances points that were used as part or full payment will be credited back onto the card, and any points that were awarded will be deducted off the card. Any balance that was paid using cash, credit card or cheque will be subject to our standard returns policy as worded on your receipt and in store at the till point. In all circumstances proof of purchase is required. This does not affect your statutory rights.
19. When returning goods that were part of a multiple item sale transaction a proportionate percentage of the original points spent will be added back onto the card/Account and a proportionate percentage of the points earned in the initial transaction will be deducted off the Card/Account
20. If item(s) are returned and refunded (inc faulty items) and the points that were earned on the item(s) have been spent, the monetary value of the points (as they were issued) will be deducted from the value of the refund.
21. Hurley employees cannot be a member of the loyalty scheme.
21. The promoter of the Hurley Loyalty Scheme is Merepress Limited, The Mall, Middlebrook Leisure Park, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6JA.
* NOTICE From September 2016, all Loyalty Customers will receive 5% of their purchases.
Data Protection Statement
We would like to use your details from the application form, plus details on how you use your Loyalty card and what you buy in our stores, to:
• Help manage the Hurley loyalty scheme and improve the way we run it
• Understand our customers' shopping habits to improve our service
• Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you and your family
We will share your details among Hurley companies, and businesses that process loyalty card information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print mailings).
We may also use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.